How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress Site ?
How to add google analytics to wordpress site ? If you want a successful website, you need to analyze the behavior of users visiting your site and act accordingly.The best way to do this is to do traffic analysis. This is where Google Analytcs comes into play.
With the free software offered by Google, you can access a lot of information such as where visitors log in to your website, their age range, their behavior on the site, which pages they visit, and the time they spend on the site.
Thus, you can make the necessary arrangements on your site as a result of these analyzes and achieve success faster. In this article, you will be given detailed information about how to add google analytics code to wordpress.
How to add google analytics to wordpress ?
There are actually many answers to the question how to add google analytics to wordpress site. With the latest edits, you can now easily add google analytics and all services offered by google to the wordpress site with a single click. Even if you are a newbie to this business, you can easily add with this plugin. Now I will give you information about how do I add google analytics to wordpress in separate headings.
1- Adding google analytics with Google Site Kit
We can say that this add-on offered by Google is the most useful add-on of recent times. With this plugin, you can add all tools such as google adsense, google analytcs, google pagespeed and google search console from one place without any code.All you have to do is quite simple. Step by step, apply the following steps;
- Install and activate the Google Site Kit plugin from the Add WordPress plugin section.
- After activating the plugin, you will see the Google Site Kit plugin on the WordPress panel. Come to the Dasboard section here.
- Continue by step Add Google Analytcs and proceed with the gmail account you want to add.
- You can create a google analytcs account with the google site kit by following the on-screen instructions and link it to your wordpress site.
- That’s all that simple. You can now monitor your website visitors, analyze them and take the necessary measures according to these analyzes.
2-Add by getting the Google analytics tracking code
This method is more difficult for beginners than the method above. Because here you need to create an analytc account linked to your gmail account, get the code and add this code to your website.Follow the steps below to link your google analytics account to your wordpress site using this method;
- First of all, create a google analytc account by logging log in google analytcs in with your gmail account and following the screen instructions.
- Get the tracking code after adding your website.
- Add this code to the header.php file or one of the functions.php files.
- After adding the code you have received,
- You can perform live analysis and now follow the daily visitor profile of your site here.
Detailed analysis will be shared on my page about Google analytics later.
Table of Contents