Best Yoast Seo Settings 2021
Best Yoast Seo Settings 2021. Yoast Seo is one of the most used SEO plugins. Setting up this plugin correctly will help your website rank well. You can find the best settings for Yoast Seo in this article.
Do I need Yoast Seo ?
One of the most important plugins for a website is Yoast Seo. It is among the best seo plugins you can use according to the current google and other search engine algorithms. We also use Yoast Seo on our website. Other seo plugins that you can use other than Yoast Seo are All In One Seo and Rank Math Seo plugins.
Best yoast settings on 2021
Below are the best setting options for all menus under separate headings. If you have any problems with the settings, please let me know in the comment section. You can visit our How To Increase Organic Traffic To Website page for step-by-step techniques to increase your website traffic and increase 100% traffic.
In this section, you can determine which features of the SEO plugin you want to use. The options and what they do are described below, respectively.
- SEO analysis: This feature must be turned on. Because it will help you write SEO compatible while writing your content. With this feature, you can determine the deficiencies in the content, what you should or should not do with the content.
- Readability analysis: This feature offers you suggestions to improve your text structurally and formally.You can open it or close it if you want. This is entirely up to you.
- Cornerstone content: It allows you to mark and work on your best content on your site. I usually turn this feature off. You can use it if you want and mark your best content.
- Text link counter: You can also this feature and use it. It counts the internal links on your site and how many links are given to which article. It helps you in regulating the internal link structure.
- XML sitemaps: If you are not using another plugin for sitemap on your website, you should definitely enable this feature. Don’t forget to add your sitemap to the google search console.
- Admin bar menu: It is a feature used to analyze the pages while navigating the pages. Use it or not is up to you.
- Security: no advanced or schema settings for authors: You can turn this feature off. I don’t think it works very well.
- Usage tracking: It is a feature recommended by Yoast to be open for the extension to be developed. You can turn it off.
- REST API: Head endpoint: Enable this feature. It is a necessary feature especially for the meta descriptions part.
- Enhanced Slack sharing: You can disable this feature.
The settings in this section are actually not very important. However, it would be better to activate it as in the image below.
In this section, you can easily register your site to search engines. With this feature, you can easily add your site to google, baidu, yandex and bing search engines.
4- Search Appearance settings
You need to make the settings in this section carefully. An incorrect selection in this section may damage your website or cause your content to become noindex.
- You can use other settings that I use on all my sites, as I use in the images below.
- Use the following settings for posts and pages.
- Enable the Media & attachment URLs section.
- Some want category pages not to appear in search results. However, I want my category pages to be indexed. That’s why you can activate this place.
- Tags: If you are using tags on your page, you should use them correctly with category logic. If you are using tags, you can turn on the section where tags appear in search results. If you are not using it, you can disable it.
- Formats: I am also active in this part. You can also use it by activating it.
- Author archives settings: If you want the author pages to appear in the search results, you can activate this section. I usually close.
If you have a new website, you can visit our page titled What to do on new sites for information about what to do for your site.